Vivo company is working on a new smartphone of its ‘V’ series which will be launched in the market with the name Vivo V40 SE 5G. 91mobiles was the first to give exclusive information about this phone, after which many types of leaks have surfaced. Now this mobile has been spotted on the GCF certification platform where the 5G capability of the phone has also been revealed in its name.
Vivo V40 SE 5G certification details
Vivo V40 SE 5G phone has received GCF certification. Its listing is on 30th January 2024 which information has been received through GizmoChina website. The phone has been certified on GCF with model number V2337. According to the report, 12 5G Bands will be provided in this phone. Which will be n1, n2, n3, n5, n8, n20, n38, n40, n41, n66, n77 and n78. Let us tell you that the Vivo V40 SE may also be launched in many markets as the Vivo V40 Lite which will be an upgraded version of the Vivo V30 Lite that was launched this year.
Specifications of Vivo V30 Lite 5G
- 6.67″ AMOLED E4 Display
- 12GB RAM + 256GB Storage
- 50MP Selfie Camera
- 64MP Rear Camera
- 44W 4,800mAh Battery
Full Specifications of Vivo V30 Lite 5G
- Display: Vivo V30 Lite features a 6.67-inch HD Plus curved edge AMOLED E4 display. It offers a pixel resolution of 1080×2400, 120Hz refresh rate, 394 PPI pixel density and a peak brightness of up to 1150 nits. At the same time, a punch-hole cutout design has been presented in the phone.
- Processor: The company has given Android 13 and Funtouch OS 13 operating system in Vivo V30 Lite 5G phone. In terms of processor, the phone has a Snapdragon 695 processor.
- Storage: Users will get 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage in the phone to store data.
- Camera: Vivo V30 Lite 5G gets a 50-megapixel front camera for selfies. On the back panel, there is a 64-megapixel camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide lens and a 2-megapixel depth camera ring with LED flash.
- Battery: With a powerful 4,800mAh battery in this phone, you get 44W fast charging support.
- Other: The dual-SIM slot phone features 5G technology, IP54 rating, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS, a USB-C port, and a fingerprint sensor.