Poco may launch the X series POCO X6 Neo smartphone in the Indian market next month. Earlier this device was exposed on Indian BIS website. Due to which the launch is almost confirmed. Also, now the launch timeline, specification and price of the mobile has been shared by a tipster. Let’s give you the complete update of the phone.
POCO X6 Neo Launch Timeline and Price Range (Leak)
- The launch timeline of the new smartphone POCO X6 Neo has been revealed by tipster Deepster Sanju Chaudhary on social media platform X.
- You can see in the post below that the phone is said to be launched next month i.e. March.
- It is also said that the smartphone could be launched for less than Rs 15,000.
- Also, information about the key specifications of the device has also been shared in the post.
POCO X6 Neo Specifications (Leaked)
- Display: According to the leak, the new smartphone may enter the market with a large 6.67-inch display and users are expected to get a 120Hz refresh rate and an AMOLED panel on this large screen.
- Processor: The brand may use the MediaTek Dimension 6080 chipset to power the phone. This chipset can provide better experience to the users in terms of gaming as well as other operations.
- Battery: Regarding the battery of the phone, it is said that the device may launch in India with a 5000 mAh battery and support for 33W fast charging to charge it.
- Other: In terms of other features, the device may come with an IP54 rating to protect against dust and water. A 3.5 mm headphone jack is also available for listening to audio.
POCO X6 Neo BIS Listing
- The POCO X6 Neo was spotted on the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) site with model number 2312FRAFDI.
- This model number is similar to the recently launched Redmi Note 13R Pro model number 2311FRAFDC in China.
- According to this, it can be speculated that the new phone Poco X6 Neo could be a rebranded version of its sub-brand phone Redmi Note 13R Pro.