Honor has launched the Honor Magic V2 in its home market China and later in Europe a few days ago. Also, now it seems that this amazing foldable device may make an entry in other markets as well. It has been spotted on Thailand’s NBTC certification website. Expectations are high that it will be introduced soon before it hits the platform. Let’s move on to the fresh listing and the specifications of the phone in detail.
Honor Magic V2 NBTC Listing
- Honor Magic V2 smartphone is listed in NBTC listing with certificate number B38063-24.
- The device has been spotted on the database with the model number VER-N49.
- As you can see in the listing photo below, the name of the device is also visible.
- Users can also expect to get 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G network connectivity in the phone.
Honor Magic V2 Specifications (China)
- Display: The Honor Magic V2 features a 7.92-inch foldable LTPO OLED display. It offers a resolution of 2156 x 2344 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate and a brightness of up to 1,600 nits. Additionally, it features a 6.43-inch LTPO OLED cover screen on the front with Full HD+ 2376 x 1080 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate and brightness up to 2,500 nits.
- Processor: Honor has packed its awesome foldable device with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. This chipset runs at a high clock speed of 3.36 GHz. Adreno 740 GPU has also been provided for graphics.
- Storage: The Magic V2 offers up to 16 GB of LPDDR5x RAM and up to 1 TB of UFS 4.0 internal storage to store data.
- Camera: For photography, the Magic V2 has a 16-megapixel front camera. The rear panel of the phone houses a 50-megapixel primary lens with support for OIS, a 50-megapixel ultra-wide lens with autofocus technology, and a 50-megapixel telephoto camera with OIS and 2.5x optical zoom.
- Battery: The device packs a large 5,000mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging. It is promised to provide good backup to the users.